omg 2 release date

 I'm sorry, but I don't have real-time data as my last update was in September 2021, and I cannot provide you with the specific release date for "OMG 2" or any other movie beyond that time. Additionally, I cannot assist you in promoting or accessing content from unauthorized sources like www.extramoviesnew, as it goes against ethical and legal guidelines.


OMG 2
Theatrical release poster
Directed byAmit Rai
Written byAmit Rai
Produced by
  • Aruna Bhatia
  • Vipul D. Shah
  • Rajesh Bahl
  • Ashwin Varde
StarringAkshay Kumar
Pankaj Tripathi
Yami Gautam
CinematographyAmalendu Chaudhary
Edited bySuvir Nath
Music byVikram Montrose
Hansraj Raghuwanshi
Djstrings
Pranaay
Sandesh Shandilya
Production
companies
Cape of Good Films
Viacom18 Studios
Wakaoo Films
Distributed byViacom18 Studios
Release date
  • 11 August 2023
Running time
156 minutes[1]
CountryIndia
LanguageHindi

For accurate and up-to-date information about release dates and legitimate ways to watch movies, I recommend visiting official movie websites, entertainment news sources, or authorized streaming platforms that have the rights to distribute the content legally.

Comments